
Today was mommy's birthday! We decided to take Sam and Mrs. Meghan to It'z. Sam and I wore our Chicago Cubs shirts......

At It'z we sat in the toon room to eat our pizza. They were playing the Flinstones on Cartoon Network....

Every time we come to It'z I want to ride the roller coaster but always fall below the acceptable height. Today the man running the ride said he would let me on as long as mommy would ride with me....

and shooting some hoops. You could tell Sam had been practicing. He made a basket just about every time he threw the ball....

After ordering we headed outside to pass some time while waiting on the food to arrive. This is Sam, Hunter and I looking out at the waterfall.....

Before leaving, daddy let us get in the bed of the truck to run around some more. We had picked up a couple of carnations from the dinner table and were still holding on to them....














No comments:
Post a Comment