Saturday, August 16, 2008

Last Visit To Orsinger Park........

Today mommy and daddy took me to Orsinger Park to play one last time before we move back to Houston. Mommy and I have come here many times throughout the year, but because daddy worked a lot this was his first visit.


Mommy and I showed daddy our favorite things to do while playing at the park. I could go down the slide all day long.......


Even though mommy insists on helping me when I am sure I could do it on my own, I still feel like a big boy climbing the stairs.....


I love hanging out in this little spot, especially when the playground is crowded. I come here to rest and observe the other children.....


There is always an opportunity to learn something. Mommy and I have fun naming things on the discovery board.....


Daddy joined in on the fun:) He can swing me really high....

No comments: