Daddy has to study for his board exam in Sports Medicine so mommy and I are flying to Houston for the week......
It has been a while since I have gotten on a plane because of all the ear infections I used to have. Mommy checked with my ENT and he thinks I should be fine since I am older now. I was excited to be at the airport and see all the big planes up close. It was a very short flight and I was pretty good. I enjoyed staring out the window at the clouds and when I started to squirm mommy read me some of my favorite books she brought from home......
It has been a while since I have gotten on a plane because of all the ear infections I used to have. Mommy checked with my ENT and he thinks I should be fine since I am older now. I was excited to be at the airport and see all the big planes up close. It was a very short flight and I was pretty good. I enjoyed staring out the window at the clouds and when I started to squirm mommy read me some of my favorite books she brought from home......





No comments:
Post a Comment