Monday, November 5, 2007

Shopping For Shoes.....

I started doing something new today. When I get excited I scrunch up my nose, smile, and breath in and out heavily as the picture below illustrates. Mommy thinks it's pretty funny.

I went to Stride Rite today to find out what my shoe size is. The lady at the store measured my foot and I am a 3 1/2. That metal thing was cold!


I would make a cute little bear!


After we finished shopping, we went to see daddy at his work. One of daddy's colleagues carried me around the office to show me off to everyone while daddy gave mommy her flu shot. This is me in daddy's office. I had fun spinning around in his big chair.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Hi, Tracy and Matthew!

We got some shoes today, too, for Christmas! Are you at the Striderite store? I can't wait to see your new shoes!

We miss you!!

~Meghan and Sam