Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Not Again.......

Mommy took me to see Dr. Buck today. My allergies started to act up the minute we got off of the plane in Houston for the Thanksgiving holiday. I started sneezing and had a runny nose that mommy had to suction every morning for a week. Just to be on the safe side mommy called my doctor as soon as we returned to San Antonio to schedule a check-up. You see, the last time I had a run in with allergies I ended up with a bilateral ear infection and had to be on antibiotics for over a week. Mommy thought something might be up because yesterday was a very fussy day for me and I started to tug at my ears a little. Last night I didn't sleep well and was waking up frequently.

Not Again!!! Dr.Buck looked in my ears and they are both infected! This time they are not as bad as before, but it still hurt me for her to mess with them and I screamed through the entire examination. She wrote me a prescription for Augmentin and Zyrtec. She told mommy to feed me yogurt while I am taking my antibiotics to help my tummy.

Mommy nursed me in the office and I was asleep before Dr.Buck even left the room......What a day!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Oh, poor little guy! I hope he feels better soon!