This morning mommy took me to the zoo. She was meeting a new friend named Susy and her two little boys Vance 2 1/2 years old and Jackson 9 months. Usually there aren't many people during the week when we visit the zoo, but since today is Friday there must be a lot of schools having field trips because we saw several big school buses and lots of children. Our first stop was to see the bears. We spotted this big grizzly lazily basking in the morning sun. One of the zoo keepers was standing in front of the bears with a little exhibit that included a bearskin so the children could feel the fur. Mommy wouldn't let me touch though....I am still too little!
I could use a manicure!
I could use a manicure!
At home after a short nap I was ready to play in my room. I have a book that grandma sent me called "The Sheep Goes Baa". I love that book! It has a little button that you push every time you see "baa" in the story and it makes a real sheep sound.






1 comment:
He is so sweet!! I know you are so proud of him!
Hope all is well!
Post a Comment