Friday, November 26, 2010

Celebrating Thanksgiving At Grandma's....


After a morning of leisurely shopping, we headed to Grandma's to celebrate Thanksgiving. Aunt Jodi brought her zebra finches. Megs was mesmerized by the sweet little songs they were singing!


Aunt Jodi carefully took one from the cage so Megs could get a closer look....


Grandma traced my hand so we could make a turkey.....


Makenzie and Meghan were having fun playing together until Megs saw mommy trying to snap this picture and proceeded to wiggle right out of Kenzies arms........


Daddy and I found a couple of Christmas hats and decided to wear them since we were sitting next to the tree....


Aunt Angela brought Madelynn's safety helmet for Megs to borrow....


Megs was free to crawl on the tile so Mrs. Sloan decided to get down on her level to watch her in action.....


I think she was too happy to be allowed on the tile floor to fight wearing the helmet;)

1 comment:

Meghan said...

What fun Thanksgiving celebrations! I wish we were closer and could celebrate the holidays together somehow... Hope you are enjoying Christmastime!