Monday, July 7, 2008

Rainy Monday.....

We are finally getting some much needed rain here in San Antonio. I slept through the first part of the storm, but as soon as I woke up from my nap mommy let me go out on the porch to watch the rain falling.


I liked getting my feet all wet.....


I wasn't sure what to think of all the rain at first......


I had to warm up to it a little.....


Eventually I spit out my paci and started to say "rain".....


I made some music by hitting a rock against the bars on the porch. I thought it was pretty funny:)


Then I decided to climb in the pool that had a puddle of rain water inside to play......


I got all wet......


Mommy took me inside to clean me up and let me watch the rest of the storm from my room.....

When daddy came home I excitedly told him all about our rainy Monday as I bounced around on the couch.............

1 comment:

Ian & Aeron's Mommy said...

Tracy
he is just gorgeous!!
Love seeing the pics of your parents too!!