Thursday, February 21, 2008

Feelin Lousy..........

Monday, mommy took me to see Dr. Buck because I had been tugging at my left ear and shaking my head around like I usually do when I have an ear infection. Sure enough I did have an infection, but luckily it is just my left ear this time. Dr. Buck prescribed some antibiotics for me to take, but they are upsetting my tummy:( Usually when I have an ear infection or just don't feel well, I like to be held a lot.

This time I do not want to be put down, and I definitely do not want to let daddy go to work!


I'm not even as interested in my toys. I just use them to rest on. As you can see from the picture, I also like to have a back-up pacifier in hand...just in case!


By mid-afternoon I was feeling much more like myself.....

No comments: